Smith & Nephew - 66000708 - Composite Dressing, (US Only)
Case of 100
Pay over time
Your entire online order, split into 4 interest-free payments scheduled over a 6 week period.
No interest, ever
We charge the retail partner, not you. As long as you pay on time, there will be no additional fees.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact to your credit score.
Join the more than 200 million users who use PayPal
Our online payment platform offers our users the complete confidence to carry out transactions in an innovative and efficient way, either from home, from their cell phone or through an app.
Synonymous with safety
Maintaining the trust of our customers and partners is our number one priority. Our commitment to ensuring secure online payments is the reason our customers choose PayPal to make their payments.
Can I use PayPal to pay in stores?
You can use PayPal to shop in stores, with various payment methods.
Set your payment preferences:
When you use PayPal in stores, you choose how you pay. When you activate in-store checkout, you'll be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, then your backup payment method. You can use any combination of available payment methods, such as your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card.
To change your payment preferences:
Go to your Settings.
In "Payment preferences", scroll to your payment methods, then click Update.Your in-store purchases then will settle instantly using your preferred payment method. If there's not enough money using that method, we'll use your backup payment method instead.
Changing your payment preference in the store.
You can use a smartphone to update your payment preferences in the store, but it's best to do it ahead of time. Updating your preferences before you go to the store will help checkout go more quickly.
- The Opsite Post-Op film is impermeable to water and body fluids, allowing showering without changing dressings<-li>
- Provides a bacterial barrier, helping to reduce the risk of secondary infection<-li>
- Opsite Post-Op has a molecular structure that switches on in the presence of moisture, preventing accumulation of moisture underneath the dressing, which reduces bacterial growth and the risk of maceration<-li>
- The clear film allows the user to monitor the level of fluid and check for infection without removing the dressing, thus increasing wear time<-li>
- The thick pad is highly absorbent, minimizing the number of dressing changes while protecting the wound from further injury<-li>
- The low-adherent wound contact layer leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, reducing pain when changing the dressing<-li><-ul>
|Manufacturer||Smith & Nephew|
|Sold By||Case of 100|
|Product Size||2-1/2"x 2"|