Puracol Plus AG+ - Medline - MSC8722EP - Collagen Dressing with
Case of 50
Case of 50
Note: Please purchase based on product "Code". Images are provided by manufacturers and might not represent the product accurately.
There are no related articles
1. Driver V, French M, Cain J, Hagen H, Hijazin M, Patel M. The Use of Native Collagen Dressings on Chronic Lower Extremity Wounds: Case Studies. Presented at SAWC. Tampa, FL. 2007.
2. A Clinical Safety and Efficacy Evaluation on Seriously Chronic Wounds with a Native Collagen Dressing, data on file.
3. Rogers LC, Armstrong DG. The promise of stem cells. Podiatry Management. June/July 2007:65-70.
4. Data on file.
5. Picrosirius Assay to Determine Relative Nativity of Two Collagenous Dressings, internal report.
6. Comparative Physical Properties of Two Collagenous Dressings, Promogran and Puracol Plus, data on file.
- For stalled wounds when antimicrobial properties of silver are desired
- High gel integrity
- Helps promote natural healing
- Ionic silver provides antimicrobial barrier
|Brand||Puracol Plus AG+|
|product_dimensions||8.00W X 5.90H X 4.30D|
|Sold By||Case of 50|