You can find the best brands at the most affordable prices here. We bring you products straight from the manufacturers, not to mention that we have a high volume of orders. As such, we offer competitive prices on all products.
We highly encourage you to voice your opinion regardless of your satisfaction. This way, we can continue bringing you the best products out there. Our purpose here goes deeper than providing low prices. We want you to be able to communicate to others your experience with your injury and with our products. To review a product:
- Make sure you are registered to our site (you can leave a review only if you register).
- Once you’ve registered, simply click on the item you wish to review/rate and the option to “review this product” will appear in blue underlined letters to the right of the product picture.
We would greatly appreciate it if you inform us of your product dissatisfaction. This way we can continue striving to put the best product in the market out there for you. In the case of a product becoming unavailable after your purchase we return your money back to you in full. There are some stipulations to any refund however. Please review our refund policy for further details.
We most certainly do! All transactions on our site are encrypted with SSL technology. Additionally, we partnered with PAYPAL to process credit cards and electronic payments under full compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Look for this logo by scrolling to the left of any page on the website:
The prices on woundtx.com do not include shipping and handling as these rates can vary depending on several factors like shipping address and product dimensions. The majority of our products have a flat rate of $12. For more information on shipping rates and policies please click here.
Not only do we ship to all 50 states, we also ship to anywhere in the world. Actually, that’s a bit of a fib; we have yet to reach Antarctica…
To begin purchasing from our store:
- Search for the desired product by entering a keyword or description in the search bar located in the upper left hand area of woundtx.com and click “Go”.
- Scroll down the search results to find your item. Click “add to cart” making sure the quantity of the item you want to purchase is correct.
- After filling up your cart with the items you want to buy and in the desired quantities, simply click “proceed to checkout”.
- If you do not have an account with woundtx.com, select “checkout as guest” under “CheckOut Method” and click “continue”.
- You will receive an email with the name of your courier (UPS, FEDEX, DHL or USPS) and with a tracking number after your package has been shipped. You can then go to the respective courier’s website and track your package. If you are not sure how to do this simply contact us and one of our reps will gladly assist you.
Our shipping method depends on the delivery address and the product dimensions among other things. Delivery is usually made between 1-5 days. However, this can sometimes vary. View our shipping policy to get a better idea of the speed of your delivery.
We invite you to do so! We realize placing orders online can be daunting. Just give us a call by dialing 1 (888) 787-4110 and our friendly customer service representatives will assist you with your purchase or any questions you may have.
We will be more than happy to do so. We strive to provide stress-free transactions and error-free orders. Please let us know if something goes wrong:
- Call toll free 1 (888) 787-4110
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We carry a wide array of products for any lesion you may have sustained, from gauzes to wound drainage systems. We deal directly with the manufacturers to ensure our customers great affordable prices. Feel free to peruse our shopping by clicking here.
To search for a product:
- Type in a keyword or SKU in the search bar that is located in the upper left hand side of the site.
- Click “Go”
A list of products that match your description will appear.
Woundtx.comoffices are located in Miami, FL.
This question always makes us look good! We work with Johnson & Johnson, Hollister, Procellera, ConvaTec, DeRoyal, Hartman, Ferris and Derma Sciences to name a few. You can view the full list by clicking here and scrolling down the page to find each manufacturer’s logo.
Our client satisfaction and customer care stand alone amongst similar sites.If you like the quality you receive from the products of the most respected and well-known manufacturers in the market today for LOWER prices than the other guys, then pleased to meet you!